Very Gouda Chicken Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you get when you pair deliciously roasted chicken with the robust flavor of Gouda cheese? Very Gouda Chicken Sandwiches, of course! These tasty sandwiches are so good, you'll want them for lunch every day!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (2-1/2-pound) roasted whole chicken
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 (6-1/2-inch) submarine rolls
- 1 (5-ounce) Gouda cheese round, cut into 12 thin slices
- 12 thin tomato slices
- Leaf lettuce
What To Do:
- Slice chicken from bone; set chicken aside. Stir together mustard and mayonnaise.
- Split rolls horizontally; spread with mustard mixture. Top each roll bottom with desired amount of chicken slices and 3 cheese slices. (Reserve any extra chicken for another use.) Top each with 3 tomato slices and the lettuce. Top with roll tops. Serve immediately.
No need to mess with slicing the Gouda yourself! Buy your cheese from the deli counter at the supermarket and have it thinly sliced.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.