Very Gouda Chicken Sandwiches
- 18 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
Have you ever wondered what kinds of sandwiches you could make using leftovers from cooking a whole chicken? Then look no further because our Very Gouda Chicken Sandwiches is going to be a real treat. Cook up a whole chicken for dinner and save the leftovers for lunch the next day. It's the best way to save money on your groceries for a budget-friendly lifestyle. Plus, you know your coworkers will be jealous when they see you eating this hearty sandwich!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (2-1/2-pound) roasted whole chicken
cup honey mustard
- 4 (6-1/2-inch) submarine rolls
- 1 (5-ounce) Gouda cheese round, cut into 12 thin slices
- 12 thin tomato slices
- Leaf lettuce
What To Do:
- Slice chicken from bone; set chicken aside. Stir together mustard and mayonnaise.
- Split rolls horizontally; spread with mustard mixture. Top each roll bottom with desired amount of chicken slices and 3 cheese slices. (Reserve any extra chicken for another use.) Top each with 3 tomato slices and the lettuce. Top with roll tops. Serve immediately.
No need to mess with slicing the Gouda yourself! Buy your cheese from the deli counter at the supermarket and have it thinly sliced.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES