Mega Cheese Tortilla Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
How many different kinds of cheese can you handle? Our easy sandwich recipe for our Mega Cheese Tortilla Sandwich uses three different kinds of cheeses to create a mega cheesy blend that makes this the perfect lunch. Feel free to be creative though and replace one of the cheeses with one of your favorites for your own special kind of sandwich. We guarantee you'll have a mega tasty meal!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 slices (4 ounces) Colby cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- 4 slices (4 ounces) Muenster cheese
- 4 slices (4 ounces) pepper-Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Spread mustard evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Place 3 lettuce leaves on one tortilla, then top with Colby cheese, half of ham and Muenster cheese. Place another tortilla over cheese. Top with remaining ham, pepper- Jack cheese, remaining lettuce leaves and tortilla, mustard side down.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Grilled Bratwurst Sandwiches
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders