Piled-High Roast Beef and Onion Club
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got layers upon layers of all of our favorite ingredients to create the ultimate sandwich for lunch. Our Piled-High Roast Beef and Onion Club is an extra hearty sandwich for those times when you're ready to eat a double lunch. With our combination of meats, cheeses, spices, and dressings, you can bet that this roast beef sandwich is going to become one of your very favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups sliced onions (about 3 onions)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 3/4 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup red or white horseradish
- 1 (1 1/2 pounds) Italian bread, sliced horizontally
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced Colby cheese
- 1/2 pound roast beef, sliced
- 1 package (6 ounces) provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle chunks
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, cook onions in butter over medium-low heat about 30 minutes, until caramelized. Mix in oregano; set aside.
- Spread horseradish on cut side of bread bottom then layer with Swiss cheese, mixed greens, Colby, roast beef, provolone, onions, and pickles; replace bread top, slice, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!