Roast Beef Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tired of that plain ol' PB&J or ham & cheese? Then you're in luck 'cause our Roast Beef Sandwich is bound to be another instant classic you can whip out anytime you're looking to make a quick lunch. We love picking up our roast beef fresh from the deli counterwe can't believe how fresh it makes our entire sandwich! This easy sandwich recipe is especially useful if you're looking to feed a group of people a nice lunch without worrying about spending too much time or money.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4-ounce) package, mixed baby greens
- 1 pound round loaf white mountain bread, cut in half horizontally
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, horseradish, and garlic powder; mix well. Add baby greens and toss to coat well.
- Layer baby greens and roast beef over bottom half of bread. Replace bread top, cut into 6 wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!