Wrapped-Up Pizza Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love eating pizza, but we don't want just any ol' pizza, right? Nope, we want the kind of pizza that's big enough to be lunch but small enough to be a snack. That's exactly what we've got with our Wrapped-Up Pizza Rolls. We'll tell you how to make a pepperoni version, but if you prefer veggies or sausage, go right ahead and customize the recipe so it's exactly what you want! Serve these up as an easy munchie when you have guests over and watch 'em go wild.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound pepperoni, sliced
- 4 hoagie rolls, split
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 pieces aluminum foil
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place equal amounts of pepperoni in hoagie rolls. Spread with spaghetti sauce and top evenly with cheese. Place each sandwich in the center of a piece of aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- Place the wrapped sandwiches on grill for 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Carefully unwrap and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!