Baked Ranch Scallops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not sure how to cook scallops? We make it easy to make them golden and tasty with this throw-together ranch-style coating on our Baked Ranch Scallops.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 pound bay scallops, rinsed (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine dressing mix and bread crumbs; seal and shake to mix. Add scallops and toss to coat.
- Place scallops in a single layer in prepared baking dish, and bake 13 to 16 minutes, or until outsides are golden and insides are firm and white.
Bay or sea scallops will work fine here. The smaller bay scallops tend to be sweeter. If you use sea scallops, add an additional 5 minutes to the baking time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!