Baked Seafood Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Baked Seafood Salad is certainly not your typical "not that again" appetizer. It's hot and bubbling and ready to be spread on crisp crackers or sliced French bread.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/4 pound cooked shrimp, chunked
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cornflakes and melted butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine crabmeat, shrimp, bell pepper, onion, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and salt; mix well. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish, top with cereal mixture, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.