Broiled Seafood Platter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Many times we'll be in the mood for seafood, but we just won't be able to decide exactly what we want. That's why combination platters are so popular at most seafood restaurants. If you make this platter the next time your gang is indecisive, you'd better be ready to reel in the compliments.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds cod fillets
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on
- 1 pound sea scallops
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place the cod fillets on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet and brush with some of the butter mixture. Broil 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and scallops to broiler pan, brush with remaining butter mixture, and broil 8 to 10 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink, the scallops are no longer translucent, and the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!