Cheesy Crab Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Crab Cups are the open-faced version of crab rangoon. These creamy little Cups are great for sophisticated seafood lovers and snack aficionados alike. Make 'em for your next party.
What You'll Need:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scallion (green onion), thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 (2.1-ounce) box mini phyllo shells (15 per box)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and garlic powder just until combined.
- Gently beat in scallion and crabmeat just until evenly mixed. Spoon 1 tablespoon crab mixture into each phyllo shell and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until heated through and shells are golden.
Need another appetizer recipe for your party? Check out our BLT Dip: How to Make BLT Dip.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!