Easy Crab Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
The end results are well worth the effort so don't let a little bit of tough work deter you. Be happy, not crabby!
What You'll Need:
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well. Pick through crabmeat to remove any bits of shell and cartilage. Fold crabmeat into egg mixture. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and butter; sprinkle over crabmeat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Most of the prep time is spent picking through the crabmeat to remove any bits of shell and cartilage. Don't let that deter you, because the end results are well worth the effort! So be happy- not crabby!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!