Easy Shrimp Boil
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
- READY IN
- 16 Min
Throw your shrimp, sausage and veggies together in this quick and tasty one-pot recipe. The taste of our Shrimp Boil is so spicy and original that it's sure to please even non-seafood lovers!
What You'll Need:
- 4 quarts water
cup Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer, optional
- 4 medium-sized red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 ears fresh corn, cut in half
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp with shells
What To Do:
- In an 8- to 12-quart soup pot, bring the water, Old Bay Seasoning, salt, and beer, if desired, to a boil over high heat.
- Add potatoes and onions, and cook 8 minutes. Add corn and sausage, and cook 8 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink. Drain liquid from pot and serve immediately.
- Recipe courtesy of OLD BAY Seasoning
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 02 13