We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love to listen to these babies sizzle on the grill! Try Firecracker Shrimp for a mouthwatering, spicy hot taste treat!
What You'll Need:
- 6 (8-inch) skewers
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound (about 24) large shrimp, cleaned and deveined, with tails left on
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the apricot preserves, oil, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper; mix well.
- Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer. Brush with apricot mixture and grill over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Yields 6 shrimp skewers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!