We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love to listen to these babies sizzle on the grill! Try Firecracker Shrimp for a mouthwatering, spicy hot taste treat!
What You'll Need:
- 6 (8-inch) skewers
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound (about 24) large shrimp, cleaned and deveined, with tails left on
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the apricot preserves, oil, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper; mix well.
- Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer. Brush with apricot mixture and grill over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Yields 6 shrimp skewers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!