We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for a special dinner, this is the one. And there are no reservations required! Our Lobster Thermidor looks and tastes super fancy, but it's a cinch to make. So don't be intimidated! Don't you love when things are easier than they look?
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-ounce) lobster tails, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use chicken broth
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler. Cut and remove the underside of the lobster tail shells; remove the meat, reserving the shells. Cut the lobster meat into 1-inch chunks.
- Place 1/4 cup melted butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the flour until well combined. Add the lobster meat, chicken broth, heavy cream, paprika, and pepper, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened and the lobster turns white. Remove from the heat and stir in the sherry.
- Preheat the broiler. Place the empty lobster shells on a rimmed broiler pan or baking sheet and fill with the lobster mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and the bread crumbs; mix well. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the lobster mixture and broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.