Louisiana Shrimp Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready for a new kind of shrimp recipe? Say good-bye to steamed shrimp cocktail, because our jazzy Louisiana Shrimp Bake is to-die-for! Baking the shrimp gives them that plump, pop that we all love. Your taste buds will be tinglin' when you pop these sensationally seasoned shrimp in your mouth.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place shrimp in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour over shrimp.
- Bake uncovered 7 to 8 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
Serve these New Orleans-style baked shrimp with plenty of crusty bread to sop up the rich, buttery sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"