New England Seafood Wraps
New England Seafood Wraps are a delightful combination of creamy seafood salad inside spinach wraps. This recipe makes a great on-the-go lunch.
What You'll Need:
1 package (6) spinach herb wraps
2 (8-ounce) packages frozen large salad shrimp, thawed
2 (8-ounce) packages imitation lobster, flaked
2 ribs celery
teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
6 Boston lettuce leaves
What To Do:
- Place the spinach herb wraps on a cutting board.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, imitation lobster, mayonnaise, celery, and lemon-pepper seasoning; mix well.
- Place a lettuce leaf in the center of each wrap. Evenly divide the seafood mixture, spreading it to cover the lettuce leaves.
- Fold in the sides of each wrap to cover half of the seafood mixture. From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately, or roll each in wax paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe adapted from Mission Foods.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 13 11