Quick Shrimp Gumbo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the taste of New Orleans-style gumbo, but you don't want to spend all that time preparing it, we've got a quick Southern recipe you'll definitely want to check out. Our Quick Shrimp Gumbo is one of our favorite speedy ways to get that gumbo taste we know and love. Plus, it only uses five ingredients, so it's easy on your wallet.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 ounces frozen okra, thawed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can stewed Mexican-style tomatoes
- 2 cups rice, prepared and warm
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients except rice in a large microwavable bowl.
- Cover and microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, or until heated through; stir.
- Serve in individual bowls mixed with rice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!