Quick Shrimp Gumbo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the taste of New Orleans-style gumbo, but you don't want to spend all that time preparing it, we've got a quick Southern recipe you'll definitely want to check out. Our Quick Shrimp Gumbo is one of our favorite speedy ways to get that gumbo taste we know and love. Plus, it only uses five ingredients, so it's easy on your wallet.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 ounces frozen okra, thawed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can stewed Mexican-style tomatoes
- 2 cups rice, prepared and warm
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients except rice in a large microwavable bowl.
- Cover and microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, or until heated through; stir.
- Serve in individual bowls mixed with rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.