Saucy Lemon Pepper Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Microwave meals can be some of the best meals, as Saucy Lemon-Pepper Shrimp proves. This quick and easy dinner takes only a few minutes to prepare, but it has the taste of gourmet!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, thinly sliced
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Place the shrimp in a microwave-safe 9 x 13" baking dish. Season with the pepper then top with the butter, lemon zest, and parsley; pour the lemon juice into the baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 3-1/2 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.*
Note:*Cooking times may vary. Check your microwave instruction booklet for guidelines.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?