Shrimp with Jalapeno Orange Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Zippy and yum, yum, yum this Shrimp with Jalapeno Orange Sauce will spice up your life... and who doesn't want that? We know we do! This recipe is a must-try!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 24 large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1-1/2 pounds unpeeled)
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 to 2 small jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, and cook just until shrimp turn pink. Remove from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
- Add shallot and jalapeno peppers to skillet; cook over medium-high heat 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add wine and bring to a boil. Stir in orange juice, cream, and salt; return to a boil. Cook over high heat about 10 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Return shrimp to sauce, and cook just until thoroughly heated. Serve with rice or pasta.
If you like to heat up things like I do, chop 2 jalapenos instead of 1 to spice up this zippy shrimp dish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!