Shrimp with Salsa
Looking for a light dinner or lunch that makes a big impression? Mix up this fresh salad of shrimp with homemade black bean salsa. Itâ€™s a snap!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Leaf lettuce
- 2 pounds cooked large shrimp
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the black beans, bell pepper, onion, celery, and cilantro.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salsa, lime juice, oil, honey, and salt; stir until blended. Toss with the vegetables until well combined; cover and chill.
- To serve, place leaf lettuce on a platter then the salsa mixture in the center; surround with shrimp.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES