Shrimp with Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a light dinner or lunch that makes a big impression? Mix up this fresh salad of shrimp with homemade black bean salsa. Itâ€™s a snap!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Leaf lettuce
- 2 pounds cooked large shrimp
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the black beans, bell pepper, onion, celery, and cilantro.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salsa, lime juice, oil, honey, and salt; stir until blended. Toss with the vegetables until well combined; cover and chill.
- To serve, place leaf lettuce on a platter then the salsa mixture in the center; surround with shrimp.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!