Sizzling Shrimp Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like ordering stir fry off the takeout menu, then you're going to love our easy homemade version of Sizzling Shrimp Stir Fry. It's such a cinch to throw together this terrific restaurant-style dish at home; you'll never want to order out again!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
What To Do:
1. In a large wok or skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add garlic and saute until tender.
2. Add red pepper, snow peas, and mushrooms, and stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve immediately.
- Make it a complete meal by serving over warm cooked rice or fresh spinach for a low-carb option.
- Wanna keep it authentic? Start out with steaming bowls of our Best Noodle Soup Ever!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!