Speedy Shrimp Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
Shrimp are a quick-cooking favorite here at the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. You'll love the restaurant-quality flavor in our Speedy Shrimp Scampi!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 pounds large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add scallions, minced garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice, and salt; cook garlic mixture 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Reduce heat to medium; add shrimp, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley and hot sauce. Toss with warm pasta.
Save time by having your supermarket's seafood section peel and devein the shrimp for you.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!