Steamers on the Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These are like clams at a clam bake, with a hint of lemon. And no, you don't need a fancy clam steamer, ,just an aluminum pan and your grill! With the high temperature of the grill, they open up and are ready to eat in minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup water
- 2 lemons, cut into quarters
- 2 dozen Mahogany, littleneck, or cherrystone clams, soaked in ice water for about 30 minutes
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Pour the water into a disposable 9" x 13" aluminum pan and add the lemon quarters. Place the clams in the water and cover with aluminum foil. Place the pan on the grill and close the cover.
- Grill for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the clams open wide by themselves. Discard any clams that do not open by themselves. Makes 2 dozen.
Dip the cooked clams in melted butter, but be careful when picking them up because the liquid from inside the clams will be very hot.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.