Steamers on the Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are like clams at a clam bake, with a hint of lemon. And no, you don't need a fancy clam steamer, ,just an aluminum pan and your grill! With the high temperature of the grill, they open up and are ready to eat in minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup water
- 2 lemons, cut into quarters
- 2 dozen Mahogany, littleneck, or cherrystone clams, soaked in ice water for about 30 minutes
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Pour the water into a disposable 9" x 13" aluminum pan and add the lemon quarters. Place the clams in the water and cover with aluminum foil. Place the pan on the grill and close the cover.
- Grill for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the clams open wide by themselves. Discard any clams that do not open by themselves. Makes 2 dozen.
Dip the cooked clams in melted butter, but be careful when picking them up because the liquid from inside the clams will be very hot.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!