- COOK TIME
- 6 Hr
- READY IN
- 6 Hr
East meets West in our tasty Asian Chicken made with budget-friendly boneless chicken thighs. This Asian-style chicken cooks up rich and flavorful in our slow cookers, so it's also a super time-saver.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
teaspoon ground ginger
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (19-ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 scallions (green onions), sliced diagonally
What To Do:
- In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine chicken, ginger, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well. Stir in pineapple chunks with juice, the drained water chestnuts, bell pepper strips, and chicken broth.
- Cover, and cook on low setting for 6 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch; mix until smooth then stir into chicken mixture. Add scallions, and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 28 14