Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs
Chicken thighs deliver a lot of flavor, and the sauce adds just the right amount of punch to this Asian-inspired dish.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2
teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared minced garlic
teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What To Do:
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs evenly with salt; place in a lightly greased 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Poor sauce mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW setting, and cook 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter, using a slotted spoon. Whisk together water and cornstarch in a small bowl; add to sauce in slow cooker. Increase heat to HIGH setting; whisk constantly 4 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken.
Plan on 2 chicken thighs for each serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 11 14