Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken thighs deliver a lot of flavor, and the sauce adds just the right amount of punch to this Asian-inspired dish.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What To Do:
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs evenly with salt; place in a lightly greased 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Poor sauce mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW setting, and cook 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter, using a slotted spoon. Whisk together water and cornstarch in a small bowl; add to sauce in slow cooker. Increase heat to HIGH setting; whisk constantly 4 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken.
Plan on 2 chicken thighs for each serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!