Big Batch Kickin' Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no such thing as too much of a good thing, and this Big Batch Kickin' Chili is proof of that! There's enough of this chili to enjoy many times over, and believe us -- you'll want to!
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds ground chuck
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green bell pepper and onion, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can chili-style diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce for chili
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package chili seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (16-ounce) cans light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, cook beef and garlic in batches over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Place mixture in a 6- to 6-1/2-quart slow cooker; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 5 to 6 hours or on LOW setting 10 hours. Serve chili with desired toppings like sour cream, shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced scallions, or sliced ripe olives.
This chili freezes well for up to a month. Just divide leftover chili equally into gallon-sized resealable plastic freezer bags; seal each bag then lay flat to freeze.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!