Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 3 Hr 30 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 30 Min
You're gonna like Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken Casserole not only because it's great tasting, but also because you don't have to precook the pasta. That's what we call hands-off cooking!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms, chopped
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) packages shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 16 ounces bow tie (farfalle) pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
cup toasted walnuts, chopped
What To Do:
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Stir together spinach, chicken, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in 1 package of cheese blend.
- Arrange 1/2 of the uncooked noodles in a lightly greased 5-quart slow cooker. Spread 1/4 of the chicken mixture over noodles, and sprinkle with 2/3 cup cheese blend; repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, chicken mixture, and cheese blend. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until noodles are done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 30 13