Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna like Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken Casserole not only because it's great tasting, but also because you don't have to precook the pasta. That's what we call hands-off cooking!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) packages shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 16 ounces bow tie (farfalle) pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
What To Do:
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Stir together spinach, chicken, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in 1 package of cheese blend.
- Arrange 1/2 of the uncooked noodles in a lightly greased 5-quart slow cooker. Spread 1/4 of the chicken mixture over noodles, and sprinkle with 2/3 cup cheese blend; repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, chicken mixture, and cheese blend. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until noodles are done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!