Cheesy Kielbasa with Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sausage isn't just for breakfast anymore. Keep sausage, such as kielbasa, on hand for last-minute meals like this Cheesy Kielbasa with Beans. Yep, kielbasa is easy 'cause it's precooked, easy to prepare, and a family favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package kielbasa sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chilies, undrained
- 4 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 4 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Remove from skillet, and drain.
- Brown sausage in skillet; drain. Place beef mixture, sausage, soup, and next 6 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 to 10 hours. Stir in cheese just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?