Cheesy Kielbasa with Beans
Sausage isn't just for breakfast anymore. Keep sausage, such as kielbasa, on hand for last-minute meals like this Cheesy Kielbasa with Beans. Yep, kielbasa is easy 'cause it's precooked, easy to prepare, and a family favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package kielbasa sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chilies, undrained
- 4 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 4 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans, undrained
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Remove from skillet, and drain.
- Brown sausage in skillet; drain. Place beef mixture, sausage, soup, and next 6 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 to 10 hours. Stir in cheese just before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
05 13 13