Chicken 'n' Black Bean Burritos
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Why not take your slow cooker to your next tailgating party to keep these burritos warm until you're ready to eat? Look for power adapters at your local electronics store. These adapters allow you to plug conventional appliances into your car!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried black beans
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
What To Do:
- Combine chicken and taco seasoning in a large resealable plastic freezer bag; seal bag, and shake to coat chicken.
- Spread beans evenly down center of tortillas; top evenly with chicken, cheese, and tomatoes. Fold bottom third of tortillas up and over filling, just until covered. Fold left and right sides of tortilla over, and roll up. Wrap each burrito in foil; arrange burritos in 2 layers in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH setting 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve with burritos.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES