Cola Pot Roast
- COOK TIME
- 7 Hr
- READY IN
- 7 Hr
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (3-1/2- to 4-1/2-pound) boneless beef bottom round roast
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion, cut into half-moons
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over entire roast then place roast in a 6-quart slow cooker. Place carrots and onion around roast.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting 7 to 8 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice and serve topped with sauce and vegetables.
Slow cookers are all the rage again, and for good reason! They make our lives so much easier without compromising great taste. Here are some of our favorite slow cooker recipes for you to try:
Cranberry Pork Roast
Meaty Vegetable and Rice Stuffed Peppers
Slow Cooker Lasagna,
and even desserts, like Rocky Road Pudding Cake.
There are plenty more on our website, so take a look!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 07 14