Country Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Country Mac 'n' Cheese is so easy to make, you might actually feel guilty about it. Your slow cooker will do all the work while you sit back and relax. Cooking doesn't get much easier than that!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham (optional)
- 1/4 cup French-fried onions
What To Do:
Coat a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
In prepared slow cooker, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions, mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until tender . Let stand 10 minutes; stir before serving. Top with French-fried onions.
For dessert, we suggest our Apple Pie Parfaits -- so yummy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.