Creamy Beef and Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is comfort food at its yummiest! Serve it as a one-dish meal, or round it out with a fresh fruit salad and rolls.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Warm cooked egg noodles
What To Do:
Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
Stir together beef mixture and spinach in a large skillet until spinach wilts, about 4 minutes. Add beef broth and next 5 ingredients to skillet. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours. Serve over egg noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Stress-Free Tacos
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Hungarian Goulash
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- Grandma's Creamy Ham & Potato Casserole
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook