Creamy Beef and Spinach
- COOK TIME
- 5 Hr
- READY IN
- 5 Hr
This is comfort food at its yummiest! Serve it as a one-dish meal, or round it out with a fresh fruit salad and rolls.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Warm cooked egg noodles
What To Do:
Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
Stir together beef mixture and spinach in a large skillet until spinach wilts, about 4 minutes. Add beef broth and next 5 ingredients to skillet. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours. Serve over egg noodles.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 10 14