Easy Cheesy Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 4 Hr 45 Min
This might just be one of the easiest, family-favorite, comfort food recipes around. Made from ingredients most of us already have on hand and cooked in a slow-cooker, our recipe for Easy Cheesy Meat Loaf is super simple to make and delivers amazing, classic tastes!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground round
- 1 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 (1-1/2-ounce) package meat loaf seasoning
- 3/4 cup fine, dry bread crumbs (store-bought)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
What To Do:
- Combine beef, 1/2 cup ketchup, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; shape mixture in a 5-inch by 7-1/2-inch loaf. Place loaf in a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW setting, and cook 3 hours. Remove ceramic insert from cooker, and carefully pour grease off meat loaf; return insert to cooker.
- Stir together remaining 1/2 cup ketchup and the mustard in a small bowl; spread over meat loaf. Cover and cook on LOW setting 45 more minutes or until thermometer inserted into meat loaf registers 160 degrees. Remove meat loaf from slow cooker, and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- We found that an oval slow cooker works best to accommodate the shape of the meatloaf.
- Can't get enough meatloaf? Click here for even more of our best meatloaf recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Make Ahead Hungarian Beef Stew
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Hungarian Goulash
- Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast
- The Easiest Beef Stew Ever
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook