Hillbilly Baked Beans
- COOK TIME
- 6 Hr
- READY IN
- 6 Hr
What You'll Need:
pound ground chuck
cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2
cups barbecue sauce
cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can pork and beans, not drained
cup crumbled cooked bacon
What To Do:
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine meat, onion, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and water; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on low setting 6 hours, or on high setting 4 hours. Serve immediately.
- If you're having a backyard barbecue, just reheat these in a foil pan on your grill. And you can make these in the oven, too. Just put the mixture in a 3-quart casserole dish, cover, and cook in a 350-degree oven for about 1-1/2 hours, or until hot and bubbly.
- For a tasty finish, why not try one of our cool and refreshing desserts?
Want even more of the best potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES