We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your taste buds will love this take on a slow-cooked Moroccan stew that's also known as tagine.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pearl onions, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced dried apricots
- 1/3 cup sliced whole pitted dates
- 1 lemon, peeled, sectioned, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (10-ounce) package couscous, cooked
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes or until browned. Drain chicken, if necessary; place in a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in honey and next 4 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 3 hours. Add onions, apricots, dates, and lemon. Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 more hour.
- Whisk together flour and water in a small bowl until smooth. Add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 5 more minutes or until thickened. Serve over couscous and, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!