Pulled French Dip Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would ever guess that we could make our own French Dip Sandwiches by using a slow cooker for the roast? This contest winning recipe for Pulled French Dip works like a charm, guaranteeing a hot meal will be waiting for us at the end of the day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) top chuck roast
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 hard rolls or French bread
What To Do:
- Place roast in a 3-quart slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine beef broth, soy sauce and spices; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until meat is very tender. Remove meat from broth; shred with forks and keep warm.
- Place meat on rolls. Strain broth and pour into small cups for dipping.
Note: When we served this to our staff, we threw together a quick Greek Pasta Salad as a great go-along! Guess what?? No leftovers!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.