Pulled French Dip Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would ever guess that we could make our own French Dip Sandwiches by using a slow cooker for the roast? This contest winning recipe for Pulled French Dip works like a charm, guaranteeing a hot meal will be waiting for us at the end of the day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) top chuck roast
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 hard rolls or French bread
What To Do:
- Place roast in a 3-quart slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine beef broth, soy sauce and spices; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until meat is very tender. Remove meat from broth; shred with forks and keep warm.
- Place meat on rolls. Strain broth and pour into small cups for dipping.
Note: When we served this to our staff, we threw together a quick Greek Pasta Salad as a great go-along! Guess what?? No leftovers!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Hungarian Goulash
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti