Sausage and White Bean Cassoulet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a recipe you're really gonna love... Sausage and White Bean Casserole. Our team thinks these flavors blend together for a medley of deliciousness. What do you think?
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15.8-ounce) cans great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 pound light smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can French onion soup, undiluted
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 (1-ounce) package beef and herb gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup fine, dry bread crumbs (store-bought)
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 hours or until carrots are tender. Stir in bread crumbs. Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Cassoulet is French stew of white beans, sausage, pork, and goose or duck?, the ingredient variation differs from region to region. It pairs well with a slow cooker because the traditional casserole is cooked slowly, covered, to blend the flavors.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!