Slow Cooker German Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Making a German-style potato salad has never been easier than with our recipe for Slow Cooker German Potato Salad. Plus, since this potato salad is slow-cooked, you can bet that all the flavors really combine well together to make one of the tastiest potato salads you've ever tried!
What You'll Need:
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- 3 (20-ounce) packages refrigerated potato wedges
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups cider vinegar
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
What To Do:
- Place onions in a 6- to 7-quart slow cooker. Place potatoes on top of onions.
- Stir together flour and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Gradually whisk water and vinegar into flour mixture, stirring well with whisk. Cook, whisking constantly, over medium-high heat until slightly thickened; pour over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 6 to 7 hours. Sprinkle with bacon, and serve warm.
This is the perfect potato salad to serve when you've got guests coming over 'cause you can set the slow cooker to cook while you finish preparing the rest of your meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.