We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow cooker recipes allow us to come home to a family dinner that's ready to serve, and our south-of-the-border recipe for Tamale Pie is a zesty all-in-one meal that's sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, diced tomatoes, corn, olives, onion, and taco seasoning; mix well then pour into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions then spoon over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours or low setting for 6 hours.
If you're a fan of this recipe, then check out How to Cook with Your Slow Cooker, Plus 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- Grandma's Creamy Ham & Potato Casserole
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Hungarian Goulash
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Traditional German Potato Salad
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas