We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow cooker recipes allow us to come home to a family dinner that's ready to serve, and our south-of-the-border recipe for Tamale Pie is a zesty all-in-one meal that's sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, diced tomatoes, corn, olives, onion, and taco seasoning; mix well then pour into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions then spoon over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours or low setting for 6 hours.
If you're a fan of this recipe, then check out How to Cook with Your Slow Cooker, Plus 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!