Top 7 Super Slow Cooker Soups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're looking for the perfect side dish to your dinner or a healthy lunch option, these Top 7 Super Slow Cooker Soups will hit the spot! Toss in all of your ingredients before you start your errands for the day, and come home to the smell of warm, flavor-packed soup heating in your slow cooker! These easy slow cooker recipes are a breeze and work wonderfully around your busy schedule. Serve them for a crowd, or snuggle up with a bowl at home--these soups are the answer to your cooking needs!
- Cheesy Mac and Chicken Soup This recipe has some of your all-time favorites: cheese and chicken. With such winning ingredients, how can you possibly go wrong!
- Pesto Vegetable Soup Serve up some healthy vegetable soup with this superb slow cooker recipe! It's so jam-packed, you might be able to fit in all of the recommended veggie servings!
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup You can't go wrong with such a classic soup dish such as this Slow Cooker French Onion Soup. Let it simmer, and wait until your whole house smells like Mom's home cooking!
- Spicy Sausage Soup Add a little spice to your traditional soup! This Spicy Sausage Soup is wonderful with an empty stomach and a hearty slice of cornbread.
- Steak and Potato Soup This is the soup you've been saving for that miserable, rainy day. Those hearty chunks of steak and potato are sure to keep you warm--even when the weather is trying to get you down!
- Two Bean Taco Soup Do you love that authentic Mexican kick in your meals? Try something new with this excellent Two Bean Taco Soup! Sprinkle cheese on top, and say "Olé!"
- Chunky Split Pea Soup This Chunky Split Pea Soup is guaranteed to leave you warm and satisfied! You're going to be hoping there's enough leftover for tomorrow!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Hungarian Goulash
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken Casserole
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti