Vegetable Chickpea Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Entice your family with the taste of the Far East as the tantalizing aroma of this slow-cooked Indian dish fills your home.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6.7-ounce) package garlic-basil rice
- 3 carrots, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 (15-1/2-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen seasoning blend
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes and zesty green chilies, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can light coconut milk
What To Do:
- Remove seasoning packet from rice package. Combine seasoning packet, carrots, and next 6 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours. Stir in spinach, coconut milk, and rice. Increase heat to HIGH setting; cover and cook 1 hour or until mixture is thoroughly heated and rice is tender.
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings
- Hungarian Goulash
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- Smoky Barbecue Pork
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken Casserole