4 Ingredient Ranch Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here are several of our favorite flavors rolled up into one crunchy snack!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10-ounce) package oyster crackers
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package bite-sized Cheddar cheese crackers (2 cups)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together oil and dressing mix ; add crackers, tossing gently to coat completely.
- Spread mixture on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, stirring after 7 minutes.
To make 5-Ingredent Ranch Snack Mix: Just add 2 cups of small pretzels or roasted nuts to this quick snack mix for added crunch and flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!