We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 cups
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
For all those times when you need a snack to get you through to your next mealtime, or for when you're hanging out on the couch watching your favorite movie, keep a bowl of Awesome Munchies on hand. It'll satisfy all your cravings for crispy, crunchy, and yummy!
What You'll Need:
- 5 cups oven-toasted rice cereal, such as Chex
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup cheese crackers
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) melted butter, slightly cooled
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a large resealable bag, mix together cereal, pretzels, peanuts, and crackers.
In a small bowl, combine butter, steak sauce, and salt. Pour over cereal mixture and shake gently until cereal mixture is evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool and serve.
- If you prefer, you can heat the mixture in the microwave 5 to 6 minutes, instead of baking it in the oven.
- It's always good to have a healthy snack on hand, especially in between meals. One we like to keep around here is our homemade Granola Bars!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.