Back Door Company Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all love having special company, but our regular drop-ins deserve something different once in a while, too. So try this one on your "back-door" gang!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8 ounce each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup (½ pint) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 (2 ¼ ounce) jar dried sliced beef, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese and milk until creamy. Blend in sour cream, then stir in onion and dried beef.
- Spoon into a 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle with walnuts. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Serve hot with unsalted crackers or party rye bread.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!