Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If chocolate-covered pretzels are high on your family's snack list, imagine how much higher they're going to be with the added taste of peanut butter. Why, they'll be a 10+!
What You'll Need:
- 12 (3-inch) pretzels
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
What To Do:
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Place the pretzels on the baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat until smooth. Use a fork to drizzle the mixture over the pretzels.
- Chill for 15 minutes, or until the chocolate is firm.
- Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve. Makes 1 dozen pretzels.
Would you rather skip the peanut butter flavor? Just drizzle the pretzels with plain chocolate or maybe white or semisweet chocolate.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!