Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If chocolate-covered pretzels are high on your family's snack list, imagine how much higher they're going to be with the added taste of peanut butter. Why, they'll be a 10+!
What You'll Need:
- 12 (3-inch) pretzels
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
What To Do:
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Place the pretzels on the baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat until smooth. Use a fork to drizzle the mixture over the pretzels.
- Chill for 15 minutes, or until the chocolate is firm.
- Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve. Makes 1 dozen pretzels.
Would you rather skip the peanut butter flavor? Just drizzle the pretzels with plain chocolate or maybe white or semisweet chocolate.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!