Cinnamon Toast Popcorn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Plain popcorn is tasty, but your gang will be popping out of their seats for more of this sweet-and-sassy kind. Cinnamon Toast Popcorn takes this crunchy corn snack to new heights.
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the popcorn in a resealable plastic storage bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and sugar; mix well and add to the popcorn. Add the cinnamon, seal the bag, and shake until well coated.
- Spread the popcorn over the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container until ready to serve. Makes about 8 cups.
One regular package of microwaveable popcorn will yield 7 to 8 cups of popcorn, so you can use any plain (unflavored) variety for this.
- Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!