Cinnamon Toast Popcorn
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Plain popcorn is tasty, but your gang will be popping out of their seats for more of this sweet-and-sassy kind.
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the popcorn in a resealable plastic storage bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and sugar; mix well and add to the popcorn. Add the cinnamon, seal the bag, and shake until well coated.
- Spread the popcorn over the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container until ready to serve. Makes about 8 cups.
One regular package of microwaveable popcorn will yield 7 to 8 cups of popcorn, so you can use any plain (unflavored) variety for this.
Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES