Everybody's Favorite Meatballs
- about 36 meatballs
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Meatballs are a popular party hors d'oeuvres, and why not? They're easy to make and serve. But if you like to make things your own way, you'll love this new way to make cocktail meatballs with a punch!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 1/2
pounds ground beef
- 1 (0.87-ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 2 eggs
cup ranch salad dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Crush French-fried onions in a food processor until they resemble bread crumbs. Place crumbs in a large bowl and add ground beef, gravy mix, and eggs; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs, about 1 tablespoon per meatball. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through. Serve with ranch dressing as a dipping sauce.
Serve these party meatballs with toothpicks and watch them disappear!
For more great meatball recipes, check out our favorites in our collection of 33 Must-Make Meatball Recipes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 10 14