Get Up and Go Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why make a homemade energy bar when we can buy 'em in the store? Maybe it's because this easy-to-make one is chock-full of wholesome ingredients like dried cranberries and good-for-us almonds, and tastes unlike anything we can unwrap from a package!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups wheat and barley nugget cereal (like Grape Nuts)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
What To Do:
- Line a 9" x 13" baking dish with foil and coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well then spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Let cool then cut into bars and serve, or cover until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chocolate, pecans, and pie...oh my! This pie may not be the way to the Emerald City, but it is a perfect way to end any holiday feast. Our Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie is an extra-rich and chocolaty pecan pie that'll definitely win you rave reviews!